Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday-Day 1

This is the amazing view on top of Mesa Arch
This is me having a moment and crawling off Mesa Arch
as my friends laugh and take a photo!

Today is the first day in my training schedule. Only 8 months to go! Coach has split it up into 2 sections, first 12 weeks we will be focusing on strength. Today was back squats and bench press. Back squat for 5's. 155, 155,155,155, 160. Bench 95, 100, 105, 105, 110. 3 negatives at 135lbs. I am super happy with my back squats as they are coming right along. I plan on meeting chad at the gym for my sit ups and a little cardio later tonight. It's going to be hard not working it out with the 6am crew, but this is something that I have committed my mind and body to, so I hope they understand. Coach has committed a great deal of time into a plan for the qualifier, so in return I have committed to a serious plan with my diet! I have decided to start bloggin my food intake as I need to really need to be accountable. No more dairy! I am going to start out with the 3-2-9 since that is where I had my most success. I will be trying the IF thing on a regular basis as well. So myself and S can be cranky on the same mornings from no food!! :) Love ya girl!

IF today
Coffee
Mahi Mahi, tomato, cucumber, red onion mix with lemon and evoo, nuts
eggs, veggies mix, nuts
Mahi Mahi, broccoli, cauliflower, a little tomato salad, nuts
Went to PF with chad for a little bit. 15 min on the rower and 100 sit ups



1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl. You rock. No worries for 6AM, I think we'll be OK...maybe a little lonely at times. ;( Let me know of your IF schedule and we can link up...we're pretty close anyway, I think.