Monday, March 15, 2010

Home from the Sectional!















WOW what an emotional uplifting experience. I have never been so happy about my performances until this past weekend. I got out of this weekend exactly what I wanted and needed....happiness, fulfillment and most importantly my inner strength. It made crossfit FUN again. I realized why I do what I do. Crossfit is an outlet for me. I compete to push myself to another level, one that is hard to achieve unless you are in that environment. I told Paul this weekend...It is an amazing rush, there is not another high in the world like this. Even if you don't think you will qualify for the next level...Everyone should at least try it for the experience- nothing more nothing less. Thank you all so much for the love and support...I am not sure I would've made it to the sectional this year without it. A huge thank you to my coach's who helped me see the light! Looking forward to having ABOMB and Brent-(the words came out of his mouth.....I heard it first hand) compete in the sectional NEXT year! Go CFFM, get some!!

6 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

ALL YOU GIRL. YOU GOT SOME.

J Brod said...

Awesome job MK.

SAHM said...

Yay for you MK!

Anonymous said...

You did incredible! I can't wait to hear some stories first hand. See you soon.

OCD said...

so. very. PROUD. of. you! :) :) :)

OCD said...

p.s. great post!!!