Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

Today I have my volunteer luncheon at work...Another test on the nutrition...GOD I can't wait for season to be over :) I feel like I can be strong until my sectional...Actually I have to be. No slips for one week...that's not to bad. This morning I did the the sledge hammer, burpee tabata wod. I really enjoy those sledge hammers I tell yeah. Each time I am getting better and better and the hammer is actually coming back up almost to my starting position.---that's the goal :) I truly enjoy non-traditional strength work outs. Looking forward to the new sand bag!!

Bfast-Fish, sweet potato, veggies, nuts
Lunch-All over the board-Roast beef, turkey off the sandwiches, veggies with hummus, fruit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey MK, what is your schedule for the weekend? I can't make it into the gym at all but need to run or do a WOD. Keep me posted on your goings-on. :)