Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday


Miami Dolphins Draft Party

Couldn't really sleep last night my mind was tossing. I found out yesterday I'm competing in the Dirty South Regional. All of the thoughts on what I need to do over the next month came into play. I know deep down what I need to do to be ready, I've been there. Right now I feel like I am in a good place mentally so I am prepared for the intense workouts that are about to come my way. I have a good feeling about my transition over the next 4.5 weeks! Keep me in your thoughts people!!
Up with Chad at 3:30 and just decided to get up and go in a little early. Nice big crew this morning at 5am!
Back squats-3x5 @170lbs-Looking forward to getting my belt!
Presses-3x5 @80lbs
Cleans-AHHH 120x3x3, 115x3x2. I have fallen back into old habits with my cleans and I was over thinking it this morning. Not everyday can be great:)

Sprints with Smack-9-40yrd-1 back peddle @40yd.

Salmon, 1/2 apple
Turkey, eggs, veggies
Protein shake with straw/pb, salmon patty and a little turkey

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I am a bit weepy that I won't be there this time :( ...but you will have a nice crowd cheering you on!

Diane said...

Outstanding! CFFM will be well represented by you.