Monday, April 19, 2010

It's time...

It's time to get back to blogging and keeping myself in check. I've let myself be free from the counting and measuring for a while now. I'm ready to come back and stay on track. Not be overly obsessive, but keep things in perspective for a while. I have figured out what makes me happy and I am trying to get back there. I have started Rip's program and I truly enjoy it. Not sure how long I'll be on it, but for now, this is where I need to be. Plus I get to eat a boat load of protein :) Who doesn't love that??
Squats 3x5@170lbs
Presses 3x5@ 78lbs
Cleans 5x3@ 120, 120, 120, 120, 125

Turkey, strawberries-14g
Eggs, protein shake with strawberries, PB-56g
Turkey, pepper, broccoli, grapes-21g
Protein Bar-20g
Ground Turkey with cheese, broccoli
Protein bar-30

So I have realized that I am eating a lot of protein..maybe too much these days!

No comments: