Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday

Got up this morning thinking damn those sprints! My hamstrings were tight. I hate being tight trying to hit my numbers. I know it's mental but that's all I can think about..oh I'm tight this weight it gonna suck! Gotta block that shit out and get it done.
Squats 3x5 170lbs, Bench 3x5 @120, deads 1x5 at 240. I am almost back to my 5 rm's which is awesome. Once I get there I will focus more on my running!
Shout out to Sarah and Jim, I love having lifting buddies!!

Turkey, 1/2 apple-14g
Turkey, veggies, more coffee-28g
1/2 a protein bar- 15g
Pan seared tuna, salad, dressing- 28g-35g I don't know, but it was big and delicious!
Protein Bar- 30g
Salmon patty, a little fish, broccoli
Protein bar 30g

2 comments:

Jim Newman said...

Great job today!

Hip Kitty said...

you are so flipping strong. Couldn't tell your legs were tight, sis.