Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday

Somehow I managed to get out of bed this morning. Chad my hubby who has been so motivated on getting up and going to the gym every morning decided to sleep in. How nice would it have been to stay in bed with him for another hour....ohhh the struggle I went through to get up. Not to mention every muscle is sore so really getting out of bed was really a struggle :) But I hit the alarm and said no sleeping in you've got to back on track. So I got up and glad I did. It was running which I seriously need to improve upon. 20 min amrap of 400m sprints rest 1:1. Jenn and I both got 6 runs in. I was super happy with that and called it a day. We will start tracking the food thing next week. I have been I will say Ok this week. I love seeing the girls and J Broad killing the 1 rm's. Doesn't it feel so good to be super strong???

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL!!! LOVE your 'new' blog! I am sorry I am just now catching up on it! I know you are going to slide back into place soon- like riding a bike, yes? I realize it sucks for a bit, and yes, I will know this feeling one day- but you know you got what it takes....so sometimes patience is truly the hardest thing. Keep up the persistence (and the clean eating ;))- it WILL pay off!!!