Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday

Last night I decided to catch a yoga class, because well it's been a while. It was super hard, but I must say, I miss it. I slept like a rock last night:) Today we worked on Push Jerks and then a little 10 min AMRAP of deads, box jumps and KTE. I was scared that my quads wouldn't allow me to jump onto the box. Seriously. But somehow I got up there. They are still screamin' and I'm sure they will be this way for the rest of the week. It's nice to have such energy at the gym in the mornings. It's great to have support and encouragement while you are killing yourself in a workout.

Chicken, peppers, celery, almonds
Chef salad at Giovanni's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you started blogging again! Me too, i sent a link to jason so hopefully i will be on here soon