Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

The last day of the first week back:) Life is good, I made it. 3 PC on the min every min for 10 min. No drops so that was good, although 95lbs just didn't seem to be as light as it once was! Then 5 rds for time of 100ft lunges and 15 push ups with a hand release. My push ups suck ass. I can not hold a plank position and my muscles got tired quick. I missed a rep right at the end..sucky. Need to work on getting the core strong. PLANKS are in my future. My legs were starting to feel better but after all of those lunges tomorrow might not be so great. I've got a going away party tonight and then the Crossfit party tomorrow night. Darn the temptations. Such is life. I'm feeling much better all around though. Plus I've been sleeping like a champ. I can do this....

2 comments:

OCD said...

way to revel in all of the good in your life -- always do this. :)

i think a field trip to bonita springs or naples for yoga studio style yoga is in order. what sya you? ♥

OCD said...

say not sya. grrr...arg. ;)