Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday-Already??

So the weekend went by so fast! Missed the Hero WOD b/c I had to work but ended up at Lindsay's house for the CFFM party. Great party guys, I had wayyy to much fun. I went a little overboard with the alcohol and paid for it on Sunday. This is why MK doesn't drink liquor anymore:)
Back to the grind today. The RX weight for women usually is not to bad for me. However when it comes to thrusters that's a whole different story. I struggled big time this morning. But when it was over glad I decided to push myself on the weight. I need to get my strength back so I'm just trying to suck it up. Although I am thinking my legs are probably going to feel like they did last week. OUCH. This week starts the food log.....
Egg, nuts
eggs, peach, a few veggies with hummus, nuts, coffee
Salad , egg, ground turkey, peach
fish, veggies with hummus
This evening I was super hungry all night....not sure why?
Turkey burger, veggies, paleo crunch
Paleo crunch, sugar free fudge bar

2 comments:

OCD said...

Hi Drunky Drunkerson.

;)

Kate Charles said...

No worries on contributing to my delinquency :) Sorry you were so sick too :( Had a great time and was so good to catch up on your life... as always sending prayers your way for good things to happen to you MK... Love you friend!