Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday with Eva

It's been a long time since I've done Eva...I don't even know what my old time was. All I can say is brutal. 5 rounds-800m run, 30 kbs @24k, 30 Pull ups. 48:01. My last round of pull ups took me over 5 mins to complete:( My hands were pretty wrecked and I was just TIRED! I tried to clean up my hands myself but it wasn't happening. I made coach cut all of the skin off of my right hand...It was a site. Just like the old days aye Kitty??? I don't see me doing anything with my hands for a few days, thank goodness I have the weekend to heal. Good job to everyone this morning..that sucked!!

2 comments:

Nacci said...

Great job on Eva, MK. You did awesome!!!! I was so dreading this one. As always, you continue to be an inspiration to me! BTW, great job on pr'ing your deads!

Hip Kitty said...

Girl- I am so sorry I had to leave before getting to do triage on you. Good times! memories for sure :)