Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday-I got my happy back:)

I feel like my life is finally coming together again. It's been a hard struggle the last year and a half but I am seeing the light! So many ups and downs with personal stuggles..but I guess that is what life it all about. We are on a good path now and I am excited for the future. Saturday ran the 10k on Sanibel and made it in 1hr 1 min and 42 seconds. I didn't stop at all and kept a 10min pace. (my goal was just not to stop, next time we'll worry about the time:) I was pooped after but it felt great! Awesome to run in a race and of course with Diane, Sarina and Monica---Great Energy! Today was squat, press and clean. PR on my press at 91 lbs. Missed 2 out of 15 but I'll take it. Squats-I was all over the place this morning. We'll get them later in the week. Working late tonight so I'm not sure if I'll be in at 6am but I'll do my best. I miss my peeps:)

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

miss you too girl! see you soon, I am sure. No worries if it's not 6AM Tuesday..it will happen :)