Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween:)


It's been a while since I've blogged but work is just crazy! My schedule continues to be all over the place, I can't remember last time I made a 6am workout. Things are going well. The nutrition was doing pretty good until Halloween came around. Silly holiday anyway...But I'm trying to get back on track and keep it together through the holidays. Decided on Thursday to enter a Strongman competition in Estero. Why not right??? I actually had a blast and won the darn thing. It pays to be strong:) It was pretty fun I must admit. Maybe my new thing to try for a while...we'll see. I was actually thinking about cutting back my lifting and adding more running but who knows, one day at a time. I've got enough on my plate with work and trying to get some SLEEP!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Congratulations girl!! Nice work!!