Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's the weekend!

Got about 9 hours of sleep, which was amazing! It's been a long time coming:) Did my CFE this morning 20min TT. Tempo was not happening. I was dying just to complete it. It was great to see Kate and Jane..I miss those two. Headed off to yoga for some stretching and then back home. Chad is sooo excited that football is back on. He left work early to watch the Irish game. Men! Anyway I haven't been very dilligent with the paleo lifestyle. I'm getting there but I have been addicted to Pita chips, hummus, fudge pops, and cliff bars. I'm feeling better and I have been trying to wein off the crappy food slowly. This week I'm going to try and ditch the pita chips and fudge pops. I only have 3 weeks until FGB and I really want my 300+!!!

1 comment:

Kate Charles said...

Was so good to see you yesterday... twice! Ditch the chips and fudge things missy... naughty naughty naughty girl :( besides they are probably full of pesticides, bacteria and all other kinds of crap right?????