Friday, September 3, 2010

Thur/Friday

Lifting Thursday-Squats, Bench, Deads. Met up with some girls for a CFE 20 on 10 off- 16 rounds. Wow short and sweet. Decided to do FGB this am. It started off just being 2 rounds but I decided that I needed to push myself and test out 3. Under 300 :( But that's ok. I know what I need to do to reach my goal at the end of the month. I'm sure I'll be feeling it this weekend!! I am excited to have my first weekend off in a long time where I actually get to relax. Working on the Holiday but such is life. I mean yesterday I got paid to sail around and go shelling. I'll take it:)
Saw this on someone's Facebook page. I thought I would share, as I say part of this mantra before I lift...toooo cool!!

Fear Exists
Fear Pushes you to push harder
to become greater
to achieve more
so when fear is present...
Recognize it and then ATTACK IT...
My fear is FEARLESS.

I am stronger because the fear of failure is almost like settling for 2nd place...
I am WHAT I AM... I am STRENGTH, POWER, and INTENSITY

No comments: