Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday

Catching up with the blog! Saturday was FGB-Love that work out. I get so emotionally attached to that work out I can't even describe it. Probably b/c it makes you dig deep and push yourself like never before. It's like you are fighting for something more.... Freedom, the soldiers, it's always for something bigger then yourself. Anyhow reached my goal so it was a good day!! Monday and Tuesday I slept in and hit the gym at night. Didn't get squats in but was able to press and get my PC's in on Monday. Tuesday was 12 min on the min of 2 HC at 115. Then the CFE- on the min 8x100 4 min rest 4x100. This morning was 25 min tempo run. It was a beautiful morning to run. I kind was in that "mood" where I needed to be by myself anyway, so it was nice.

No comments: