Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's on.....Again

I have found a few things to train for and I don't want to be comfortable anymore. I would like to push myself for the next maybe 2 or 3 months and see real results again. I am thinking about competing in the next strongman at the end of March. It's not very much time to begin lifting hard again, but I hope that I have enough of a base that I I'll be ok. Some of the girls out there are looking pretty big so I am kind of behind the 8 ball. Who knows what can happen:)
eggs, a little salmon, veggies, nuts
Ground chicken, 2 chicken hot dogs, squash, nuts
1/2 a wrap and some peanuts
Didn't have much time to eat dinner tonight. We sold some old appliances and didn't get done until 9pm from moving them out of our condo. This process should have taken like 20 minutes and ended up being 3 hours!!

1 comment:

Brennan said...

Go for it MK! I know you can do it.