Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday

I'm Pooped! Re-cap-Sunday-Swim 9min TT, Run 8-200m every 2 minutes. Monday-Lifted Squats/Presses assistance work-chins, sit ups, handstand holds. At night went to Training box to use the tire. 3 rds- Tire flip-15 KBS, Tire Flip-10 Burpees, Run--it was about 300m. Took me 12min and I was dying. The tire whipped my ass!!
This morning-Checked the WOD- FGB..REALLY!! I usually love FGB but I know I am tired and haven't recovered. Still got 2 away from my PR of 324..I'll take the 322 this morning for sure! I know if I knew I was that close I could've squeezed out a few more reps..but I did good:) Tonight I am hoping to make it to yoga to see Kate and Jane:)
Protein Shake
a little fruit with cinnamon

1 comment:

Brennan said...

Hey MK,

I probably won't be able to make it down for a wod until mid-April. I have to work a lot right now (including weekends) because of tax season. See you in a couple months, I'm really looking forward to working out again at CF FM.