Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday

Went to strongman today. Started off with the frame carry
empty frame
250
290
330 x 2
It was killing my hands. However I feel more confident that I can move the 350 now. Only 20 lbs away and 4 weeks to go:) Next was the log...AHHH the log.
Log at 80lbs
100lbs x 3
120 x 2
130-failed
I need to practice not letting it dip down. I am not sure if my hands are in the right position either when I try to go over head. I hate missing and all of my other girl competitors got it :( I might just have to be ok with not winning this one! Made to the pool for a swim with diane, rich, lindsay, and brian. 400m TT. Took me 10 mins. Not too bad. Food has been pretty clean. Had some baked chicken wings a few times this week! I still don't feel rested. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a chance.

No comments: