Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

I didn't make it to yoga last night and this morning I didn't run my CFE. I'm Tired.
I have a lot planned for the next 4 weeks but I don't want to burn myself out. I'm going to listen to my body and do what I can do! This morning I just stretched and it felt good. I'm headed to the training box tonight for a WOD. I'm really excited about tomorrow I have a my college girlfriend in town and we are going paddle boarding with Shannon!!! How fun and then to the beach...love it:)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Rest.......Sounds like a good thing. I swam this morning (translation: thrashed about in the pool for 1/2 hour and left frustrated) and ran the 3x800 this afternoon. I too am tired. Paddle boarding and the beach sounds like loads of fun, have a great time!