Monday, March 7, 2011

I did it!!!

So I ran the 6.5 miles yesterday without stopping!! Yeah! Who trains for a strongman and still runs...Not really sure, but I did:) I kept my pace between 9:30-10 min miles the entire time. It was fine until the last little bit. More mental then anything but I felt great and super glad I did it. The relay is the way to go. Got a nice massage from Adrian to help out the sore muscles:)
Monday-Got up today and hit my lifts...squat and press. Although my burnout set wasn't the best I still got at least 2 on both lifts. Bonus! Chins and dips were my assitance work for the day. I have decided to go all paleo for the next 3 weeks. I had been doing protein powder and had some cheats the last few weeks. I told my girl Lyndsay that I would do it with her (since I turned her onto it). So for 3 weeks I'm going to go ALL PALEO. Wish me luck!

No comments: