Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

So I hate to say it, but I don't think I can go 100% paleo until my competition! I don't feel like or it just doesn't sound appealing to me to cut out my protein shakes. Plus I think it's that chocolate flavor that gets me through the day. Not to mention a ton of protein in the morning for me. Sorry Hip...can't do it:) It's ok though. I am at a good place with Paleo and feel like it is a lifestyle, so why be so strick about it that it makes me unhappy. I put enough stress on my body that if I want my chocolate protein shake...I'm going to have it. My life is too insane right now for all of this. I need to focus on getting enough protein, training hard and getting my sleep. Only 2 and a half more weeks until the big day. I'm excited and can't wait to try out the truck pulling either tonight or this week!!!

No comments: