Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

So I am done with my 7 days in a row of working out. I really didn't mean for that to happen but it did and now I am BEAT. Tomorrow is a rest day and next week is deloading...thank god. Only 2 weeks until the competition:)
This morning I ran the Susan G Komen 5k at Coconut point. I was happy to finish right around 28 mins!! I felt like I could've pushed myself more during the race because the last 400m I was seriously like sprinting. It felt good, but I think I am done with distance running until my competition is over. Went to strongman training and felt not so strong :( Got 120 overhead and cleaned 130...I didn't even attempt it overhead. That is my goal for the competition..130lbs. Onto the frame. Worked up to 320lbs and felt like I did it freakin' fast:) The hardest part is going to be standing with the 350. I know if I can get it up I can move with it. Off to work!

No comments: