Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday

Feeling good, like the road to happiville once again. This time I hope to stay on it for a while!! WOD was 400m run 50 air squats. Felt good, really focused on doing air squats with good form. I use to just fly through them, not so much these days but it's for the better. Extra work was every min on the min for 10 min-1 pc, 3 push jerks. Stayed at 85lbs and worked on not clocking my collar bone on the cleans! Anything overhead I still struggle with but it's getting better. Shoulder stretches are in my future everyday for a while. So glad we decided to do the extra work in the morning. Thanks for rockin' it with me Sarah!

IF
12pm-Left over kelp stir fry, hamburger, veggies, nuts
3:30 or so-Fish, salad, nuts
7:30p.m.-Strawberries, fish, veggies with hummus, salad, nuts
a few more nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice work today, girl. Yes, so glad we did the extra this am...