Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday

So this is Delicate Arch the second stop on our trip! I haven't been sleeping good the last few nights b/c of my shoulder. I've been waking up at 2 or 3 in the morning and having a hard time falling back to sleep. It seems to get stuck in one position, and then it's uncomfortable after that. YUCK, this vacation is a much needed rest n recovery for the shoulder. Today's WOD was rugged. 5 rounds of 400m run, 30 KBS at 20kl, 15 pull ups. My hands ripped off the new skin that just healed in on the last round...I was so close. Not too bad though, thank god! Shout out to the 6am boys were manhandled that 24kl bell, way to step it up guys. Extra work was TGU's. I am such a little bitch when it comes to these. I don't know why but gosh do I hate them and I whine the entire time. I need to stop that and just suck it up!! Good thing coach was there to put me in my place, I need that sometimes :)

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

uuuhhhh how much recovery you gonna get climbing THAT? ;)

Hip Kitty said...

OK- I just laughed out loud at the TGU part...too funny!!