Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday

Starting to feel better today. WOD was deadlifts heavy. I haven't gotten past 205 since I started doing them do today was a test. I was up to 225 but didn't feel as solid as I have in the past. I am trying to gain 10lbs a month on my deads so I've reached that this month. Probably should've stayed at 215 but wanted to test myself a little. Shout out to Sarah for killing the 210 today...nice work girl!

5am-steak, nuts
8am-hamburger meat, left over veggies, cucumber, nuts-more like a lunch meal but I was in a rush this morning.
12pm-Roy's in Naples-Yummy-Salmon, veggies, edomondes, a few bites of chocolate souffle' and Ice cream-It was worth it and I didn't feel guilty :)
7pm-Kelp Noodle stir fry, nuts, small salad

Super excited this morning! I just got my Itinerary for my road trip in August. It goes a little something like this.... Pike's Peak, Arches National Park, Calf Creek, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Hopefully Coyote Butte, Grand Canyon, Fossil springs and if I am super lucky canyoneering in AZ. Are you kidding me?? This is going to be amazing.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Girl! Amazing iten- that's gonna rock big time, you lucky little duck. NICE work on the 225 today and I love the 10lbs/month goal! Good job. I don't know if you were thinking about your back, but I sure was!

Jim Newman said...

I am jealous of your trip. Sounds really fun.