Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday


So for the next week I'll be uploading photos of all of the sites I'm hitting on my road trip. Not to try and make anyone jealous or anything!! HA! This is our first hike Pike's Peak. 13 miles, 7,400 ft elevation. The 2nd most visited mountain in the world next to Japan's Mount Fuji. Thank god I am a crossfitter, this is going to be rugged!
Today's WOD was weights!! Yeah! 5 thrusters, 7 Hang power cleans, 10 SDLHP-20 AMRAP at 65lbs. Total ass kicker but I enjoyed it. I tried to rest about 30-40 sec. between every round and was able to bang out 11+ so I was happy with that. Nice work to all the 6am crew going RXD-Yeah guys. The diet has been steady with the low carb deal. I'm one week in and the weight is starting to come off. Hopefully with in the next few days I'll really be able to notice.

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

WAAAAAAY. No doubt.

Kate Charles said...

Only five days and two days of it driving but will be totally worth it to see two of my bro's, sister in law, niece Katie and meet my new nephew Frank Yeah! And of course I will be with my boys... minus one but someone has to stay behind and run the gym! Oh, and I am jealous of your trip but the happy for you outweighs it!

Kate Charles said...

And... you are getting so strong again... way to go girl!