Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday

WOD was Filthy Fifty this morning. SUCKY! I beat my old time but we didn't use the same weights so I've got to leave the PR :( I still struggled all the way through this one. AHHH. Went to the doctor today for some testing. I am on the border with food allergies but the dr. just says it's lactose intolerance. So that's good. I was thinking that what it was as my aunt has the same thing. So I know I must stay away from Ice Cream that seems to be the worst culprit. It's going to be hard as I love to cheat on ice cream but I need to!! This up and down with my weight is just ridiculous. It's so frustrating to be so committed to killing myself in the gym everyday and then not having the same discipline with food. I am weak in this category of life. I know I can overcome this, as I have done in the past. Mind over matter-stay focused!! I am going to be trying to go on a pretty strict simple low carb diet to try and drop some weight. I am just warning everyone know I might be a little on the cranky side :) Feel free to put me in my place if I am out of line and wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Come on over to the low carb, more than occasional cranky side, sis....YOU GOT THIS. Cake. ooops! Easy as broccoli. :)

Kudos to you for calling it out and taking a hold of it! That's half the stinkin' battle right there!