Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday

So I missed yesterday's work out and decided to make it up this morning. Run 800m, 21 HPC at 65lbs, HSPU's 18. I needed like 20 books this morning on my HSPU's. I think I was only getting down like an inch, but I did them. I stayed and did some extra HPC and Jerk's at 65lbs. 10 rounds-sets of 3. I was trying to work on my racking position and it's coming along. Good progress!

5am-fish, nuts
8am-coffee, eggs, pepper, broccoli, nuts
12pm-Fish, salad, pepper, nuts
3:30pm-Fish, tomatoes, pepper, broccoli, nuts
7:45p.m.-Fish, salad, a few veggies with hummus, nuts

Headed back to the gym tonight at 6pm for an endurance WOD with Sarah. I was gased trying to reach 400m each time and keeping up. Although Sarah did take one for the team and let me have the inside track probably without even knowing it. Thanks girl for the love...I needed it.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

For now, I haven't been doing PWO meals- I feel like I am in a good place re: perf, recovery, etc. Since my total carbs/day are 4-5, I didn't see much diff by eating
3B PWO. I often end up eating more carbs/day when I PWO. After reading RW's last post on low carb PWO, I feel like I am doing OK by keeping PWO meals the same as others. I will say I am pretty sore this week, not sure if it's due to the low carb PWO or just the squats! But, I am OK with some soreness, actually! That's all I know- prolly just enuff to be dangerous, but for now it's working, but don't be surprised if I start back with it in the future. :)

PS- if/when there's a bad ass WOD which I know will wreck me, I will prolly have me some yams ready.