Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend

Overall a great weekend-I was able to hit the beach with 2 buddies, and grab some bonding time with the hubby on some hiking trails in Alva. It was full of ups and downs, some unneeded stress was added into the pot. I started off eating clean and then it went down hill from there. WOD today was running. 6- 400m runs for time. Staying with in 5 sec of each run. I as able to accomplish that goal but my times are a little slower then I would like!

IF today
12pm-Turkey burger, salad, apple, nuts
3:30pm-Fish, veggies, tomatoes, nuts, 1/2 apple

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

The "diet" slide is ok... today is a new day to start clean again... we have all been there! Good luck on the CFFB WOD tonight.

Hip Kitty said...

Way to push this am on the runs...see you soon! :)