Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Got up on Saturday and did some Yoga. Went to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch with the hubby and got a pedi while he was sucked into college football. Sunday cleaned around the house, did lots of laundry, tried to find some new kicks with no success and worked on my roadtrip scrapbook. I was able to get some much needed rest this weekend :) I didn't cheat with any chocolate but did over due it on the PB and apples this weekend. They are just sooo freakin' good and I hadn't had fruit all week, I think that's why!
Monday-Back squat 5 sets of 3. 160, 160, 165,170, 175. Bench 5 sets of 3 110, 115, 120, 125, 130 cleared 2 missed the third. I'm pretty excited about my bench, my PR is 135 so I am hoping to break it next day of 1's!!

if
12pm-Chicken, salad, veggies, nuts
Paleo Kit, peach, zone bar
kelp noodle stir fry with turkey burger
protein shake

I couldn't get full today!! Yikes super hungry all day again!

No comments: