Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday

This past weekend was amazing! Sarah and I are now Level 1 Certified Crossfit Trainers! Watch out CFFM :) It was a blast, lots of great information and of course I was with my girl so it was even better. Took yesterday off as I was pretty spent. Today I am feeling better but not at 100% recovered.
WOD today was Squats sets of 1 and bench sets of 1. When I first started on this program I was super pumped on trying to set new PR's in both of these categories. However today I didn't get it in either :( Squats- 175, 185, 195, 205-missed, 205-YES! Bench- 130, 135, 140 missed 3 times. Darn it! I got both of my past PR's so I am back where I started I guess. Sarah reminded me that it was a long summer. Which she is totally right. I fell off the wagon the last few months so I am climbing my way back slowly. I know I can get the 140 on the bench, possibly even more on a good day. So I am looking forward to next time!

5am-turkey, peach, nuts
8am-eggs, veggies, nuts
12pm-Turkey burger, salad, nuts, peach

3 comments:

Jim Newman said...

Yikes, now working out with you two is even more intimidating!

Hip Kitty said...

you are SO getting the 140 next time- so close, girl!! :)

Hip Kitty said...

nice snatches today @ 83, by the way.