Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday

Doesn't feel like Tuesday! SWOD today was Deadlifts 5x5. Started at 185, 195, 205, 210, 220! I checked my old books and it looks like back in April my highest at sets of 5 was 215 so I was super excited about that! I would like to get back to or even break my PR which is 285lbs. It's been a while since I've even been close to that, so we'll see. WOD was 8 rounds of 100m run, 8 kbs at 20kl, 8 pull ups. 14:40. I still need to get a little higher on my pull ups, when I get tired I am just barely making it over the bar!

8am-2 white peaches (excellent!), chicken, nuts-2 cups of coffee
12pm-Chicken, nuts, salad, a few slices of pepper
3pm-Chicken, nuts, a few veggies
8pm-turkey burger, kelp noodle stire fry, a little cheese, peach
9pm-zone bar

I have been super hungry the last few days. Gosh darn it...I need to control that!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Excellent work today girl! I got a feeling the 285 is history.