Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Friday :)

I love to end Friday's on a good note at the gym. This morning was 30-25-20-15-10 of WBS @14 & KBS at 16k. Just over 8 min. I didn't break any of my reps up thanks to Hip Kitty cheering me on:) Miss that!! I'm happy with my progress on my conditioning, it's been a struggle but I am seeing the difference. This morning I did 100wbs & 100kbs in less time then I did Karen (150wbs) 2 weeks ago...So things are improving. Next week I'm going to start a different training program to incorporate more strength. I like to set new PR's :) Makes me feel good:)
Anyway good luck to all of the girls headed to the CERT this weekend. They are going to learn to much and I hope they get their Muscle ups!!! I'll be thinking of you guys...Good luck!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Thanks girl! Let's hope ol' mama can get up there on the rings!