Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday

Did the board this am. 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 SDHP, Push Jerks. A little over 8 mins. Silly me didn't realize it was push jerks not push presses until I got to the 15's. SWEETNESS. It's ok I got to work on my push presses for FGB:) Thought about doing another WOD and decided to head to yoga tonight instead. Sometimes I get a little froggy, but the kitty brings me back to reality:) I'm following the program and trying not to do too much at once. Plus I want my silly calf to heal by Thursday. So this is what Jenn, I and possibly Brent are going to be trying out for a little bit....
Monday-Squat, Press, Clean-Some chins, Tues-Conditioning/Daily WOD, Wed-Mobility WODS, Thurs-Squat, Bench, Dead-some chins, Friday-Conditioning/Daily WOD. Toss in 2 CFE's a week, add in a little Paleo and gosh darn it we've got a plan!! I want to get strong but not lose touch with my conditioning. I'm gonna try this for a month and see where it gets me....Wish us luck!!