Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday

WOW am I tired. This week has been dragging and I can not wait until it's 5 o'clock on Friday! Our new home is fully furnished, which is great, but the mattress is killing me. Chad is going to have to make a trip to the storage and switch them out. I need my sleep:) Great energy at the gym last night. Lots of new faces and new PR's all over the board. Great job guys!!
This morning was 2k row for time. I was shooting for under 8min and I did just that! 7:59.8 WHOOT. Just by the skin on my teeth, that was close! Got my butt womped in the 7min of max push ups. It's all good. I struggle with push ups. Such a simple exercise, but really hard for me.

1/2 zone bar
chicken, apple, avocado
Can't remember all that I ate but it was pretty clean.
Sugar free fudge pop-I love these...I know one every night probably not the best. But they are such a good alternative to ice cream...which i love!

No comments: