Monday, August 23, 2010

Rain Rain go away!

It's a wet one out there today! Waited until 7am to hopefully miss the rain and get my lunges in. Held out until 7:30 and decided I had no choice but to the rain wod:( 2k for time. 7:58.3...A second faster then last time. Getting better still a few seconds off my PR. Got the direct tv hooked up this morning and for the first time I have DVR sweetness! Looking forward to playing around with that hook up. Great work shop on Saturday (70's) big. I love it how he drives home the point in every seminar about how messed up the media/fitness world is with body image. Makes me feel better:) I wish more people attended. The more you learn the better off you will be.
Total cheats this weekend. Alcohol, wings, Chinese, ice cream. It was a rough one. Back to the grind

No comments: