Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday-Patience

Some days are better then others, what are you going to do? After today's workout I have decided to take my frustrations (with life and my fitness) and turn them into my fuel. I expected pull ups, overhead squats, running, everything to feel and be like it use to. I forgot how much time I had once dedicated to getting there. Being in "shape" and staying in shape is not an easy task and it doesn't happen overnight. It's a lot of ups, downs, sweat, determination and patience. Where I am at is where I am at.....own it and move on. Sounds so simple doesn't it?
I have been struggling with this. I have decided to approach the wod's with a different attitude and just do the best I can and be happy with that. Shoot at least I am doing it while others sleep in or watching tv:) It might take longer then I had hoped but I'll get there. Thanks for the support 6am!

Turkey burger, 1/2 apple, nuts
Eggs, peach, nuts

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

great post. you got this. nothing happens overnight, esp crossfit!!

Hip Kitty said...

you may need to remind me of these words one day ;)