Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday

Sometimes I look at the WOD and think...Is Jason trying to kill me??? I was dreading this workout from the moment I saw it on my phone last night. I was grumpy and Chad wanted to know why....6 rounds-400m 25 burpees. I am working on my mental toughness and this was a true test for me. It's getting better, I still have a long way to go, but it's getting better. Believing in yourself is the key to a healthy and happy life. When it was over I was happy and felt good. It's amazing what you can push your body to do. So glad I didn't get involved with chad's dinner last night of pizza and wings. Just one chicken wing for me and that was the end of it.
Eggs, peach, nuts
Ground turkey, veggies, hummus, nuts

1 comment:

Kate Charles said...

Good Girl on the WOD and Good Girl on the WINGS!