Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday

Feeling better at last, and I know my attitude reflects it. I have been to the Dr. 3 times this week for adjustments. Just realizing that it's been out since before the qualifier. Yeah that's like 3 weeks no wonder it's taking me so long to feel better. Anyhow I've got to do some thinking this weekend on how I want to handle this issue.
WOD today was 21-18-15-12-9-6-3-SDHP at 65 and Push ups. The push ups kicked my butt today they were a lot harder then I remember! Shout out to Sarah and Paul who both spanked it this morning. There must be something in their water.....:) Got some much needed sauna time with Sarah. Loved catching up this am.

5am-Salmon, nuts
7am-Omelet, veggies with hummus, eggplant, salsa, nuts-Fresh peppers--so good!!
12pm-Salad, chicken, veggies with hummus, eggplant, nuts
4pm-egg white, veggies with hummus

No comments: