Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday

Back in the saddle! My lower back is definitely screwed up right now which is bringing me down. It feels like it could go out at any moment and is extremely weak. The deadlifts this morning didn't help. I stayed nice and light but still it was uncomfortable from beginning to end. Yuck!
Coach wants me to stay moderate this week to get back in the swing and I am all for that. I am on the zone starting today with a 3-3-3 for the week. I know I have packed on a few pounds from all of the indulging the last week, but I've got to keep it real and know it'll come right back off. I've been through a lot and now is the time to recover slowly.

IF today
12:30pm-Stuffed tomatoes, mixed veggies, nuts, some fruit
3:30pm-Breakfast! Oatmeal, apple sauce, turkey bacon, nuts and some chicken

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl, you got this. No worries on the diet, your body will recognize the brief interlude as a mini vacation, and with regular WODs and clean eating, it will respond. I am sourcing positive energy for your back, too! ;) Dr. Mike is awesome.

Hip Kitty said...

Maybe make the sauna a priority this week, heat and toxin release from the tight back...? PLUS good positive energy as you sit and sweat in the heat, taking deep breaths to pass the time...? :) hahaha

Mrs. Bass said...

I don't know if you are eating blackberries...but they are on sale at Fresh Market for 98 cents. Super good deal and super yummy! :)