Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

So I'm a little grumpy now after my wod is over. My lower back is still shit and so is my performance at crossfit. I feel like I am always getting injured and it really pisses me off. Why can't I just have a clean sheet of health. I have put on a few pounds and it's really effecting me with my body weight movements, my mood and all around performance. I know it'll come off and it didn't come on in one day but AHHHHH. Everything is bringing me down and I am just a much happier person when I am not in pain :) Just had to vent a little--no pity party just needed to get it off my chest. WOD today was a Bit**. 5 rounds of 200m run, 21, 18, 15,12,9 thrusters, 3 rounds of cindy-each round. 36 min and some change. Push ups took me forever.

8am-Protein shake with blackberries, nuts
1pm-Chicken, egg, salad, veggies, nuts

No comments: