Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday

So my back is an issue. I have gone to Dr. Mike twice this week and again tomorrow to talk about what I need to do. It's been an issue for a while but I never remember it hurting this much or taking this long to get back to normal. It's gotten worse over the last few months and yes Dr. Mike knew it was going to be an issue for me when he did X-rays a while back. I kept putting it off b/c it wasn't a big problem like it is now. Hopefully with the right care it won't be a problem again in the future! Went to the gym this morning and decided to hop on the rower for a solid 15 minutes. Going to get back to crossfit every morning even if I just do my own workout for now. I've been in a funk since I got back and have realized that the way I was feeling was normal. I just didn't envision it taking me this long to mentally get back in the game. It's all good, and I understand now that I needed the break.

IF
Salad, chicken, veggies with hummus, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Good going girl. It was great to have you there this am. A day at a time, right? you got this.