Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

So I didn't do well again with the diet on Friday. I suck. Decided to step on the scale Saturday morning and saw a number I wasn't very happy with. YIKES. Really Michelle now it's time to clean it up. Stayed clean Saturday/Sunday and hoping to do the same all week. WOD today was Power Cleans but I did shoulder press b/c of my back. Warm up and started with 85, 90,95missed, 90, 90, 90. I was pretty happy with that. Kind of bummed that I didn't get the 95lbs but it's alright. My shoulders need some work.

IF
Back to the 3-2-9
12pm-Salad with extra veggies, ground turkey, egg, nuts, veggies with hummus
3:30pm-Eggs, veggies with hummus, nuts
6:30pm-Lobster, chicken, salad, grapes, nuts
9pm-Turkey bacon, veggies with hummus, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Thanks for the words, girl. I am in a funk, will rebound soon, for sure. I am actually looking forward to the start of our new cf chapter- but we need to name it. :)
The MK:HK Summer Slam?

RE: diet: It's all good- we both slipped this weekend, so we at least have that! Now that we're back to 'normal' eating, we'll see results soon...no worries...keep saying that! ;)