Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday

So i've been slackin' in the bloggin department. Hmmm could it be b/c I haven't been doing very well with my training and nutrition.....ummm YES! The nutrition has been a roller coaster just like my back. I tend to find myself getting upset about my back and eating like crap. As if that will make me feel better. Well I truly hope I am on the way to recovery and I am seriously going to kick it into high gear with my diet. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be back to where I am comfortable in my skin. One more day in this week of training and then a 3 day break. Just need to be smart tomorrow.

IF-simply starving...Haven't IF'd in while---sorry girl

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

I have been eating like crap too thanks to the move and several breakdowns over the last couple of weeks but am trying to get back on track too! It's so easy to fall off the wagon when upset but glad your back-on

Hip Kitty said...

I got 3 words for you: Ladies Football Clinic!! We're gonna kick ass.