Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursday

Caught the 5am class yesterday and S came to join me. She of course killed the WOD. The Double unders gave me a lot of trouble. What the heck?? Need to practice. Anyhow wod was 3 min row for calories...Angie- 50-40-30-20-10 DU and sit ups. After I took off the calories I was around 11 or 12 min.

Ate a solid b-fast before I hopped on the plane- eggs, fruit, nuts
Apple, nuts, cheese stick, 1/2 zone bar-gave the other 1/2 to chaddy-Thanks S you saved me!!
Salad, tuna, nuts, fruit
Ck,eggplant, salad, little broccoli, nuts
Veggies, nuts, ck
Nuts

So did pretty well. We went to my grandma's for her birthday of course there was cake. They gave me a piece b/c they are Italian and are always trying to feed you. I took it and played with it but decided not to eat it :) Drank 2 cups of coffee instead. I did however go a little overboard on the nuts. My parents are really into those yummy salted mixed nuts that I can not put away. So my fat intake for the day was pretty darn high!

No comments: