Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday

I think coach is trying to kill me this week with all of the triples! WOD was 750m row, 70 sit ups, 60 WBS at 20lbs, 50 jumping pull ups, 40 kbs at 24k, 30 burpees. I didn't feel as though I had the drive this morning that I usually do. Normally I can push myself through it and today I found myself breaking more than normal. I'm probably just overly tired and not up to my normal craziness. I tried to run a mile after class but ended up walking part of it. I could feel my calf coming on, not sure if the weather has something to do with it. But I listened and ended up walking most of the way back.

5am-chicken, nuts
7:30-eggs, mixed fruit, nuts
12:45-Salad, veggies, mixed fruit, nuts
Zone snack
Dinner-Salmon, veggies, hummus, salad
2 apples with PB-

I know I was tired and weak. I could not satisfy my hunger and I know it's b/c I am tired and cranky. I ended up having wayyyy tooo much pb even after the apples were eatin'!

No comments: