Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday

Woke up and didn't want to get up. But decided I needed to! Long day ahead of me as I will be at work until very late. Didn't grab a snack before WOD which I should've. Was feeling full from last night. WOD was heavy deadlifts. New PR today at 285, very excited. I am starting to second guess my abilities as the weight is going up and up. The numbers are a little intimidating for me. I need to block it out and just focus on the lift. But all went well and I pulled the weight I set out to get today. NICE! Shout out to Sarah for breaking her PR as well...225 nice girl!

7:30am-B-fast at home for once! Egg beater omelet, veggies, black berries and raspberries, nuts
12:30pm-Salad, chicken, raspberries, some extra veggies

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Way to be this am, girl. That was sooooo good to me! You rock!