Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Wanted to get up this morning and go for a walk or something but my morning did not end up the way I thought. I didn't get out of bed until 9:30 a.m. b/c I have to work super late tonight with my NYE party at work. My phone was ringing off the hook which is a good thing about our condo so I was running around trying to get ready super fast and show the condo to 2 people. Keep your fingures crossed we might have a renter! Anyhow so no exercise today for me again. Must do something tomorrow!

B-fast-Omelet with peppers, salsa, veggies with hummus and some nuts
Lunch-Salad-lots of veggies, nuts, 1/2 apple, 1/2 zone bar
hungry or maybe stressed about tonight-1/2 zone bar a few nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Good job, girl.....we'll get on track here REAL soon.