Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday-The day of WOD's!

Don't forget anyone who wants to come we are getting together and sharing some thanksgiving recipies and foods at my house on Sunday at 3pm. I know it's totally last minute but if you can make it great! Everyone is welcome.

This morning I had 2 PC on the min every min for 15 min. 120lbs-no misses. Although I do have a sweet bruise on my clavicle! Then Tabata gone wrong 1.0. Deads/push ups. Stuck with regular push up since I have been strugglin' with these.Helped out with Sarah on 101's. Dig it!
Decided to come back after my meeting for a CFE wod. Did the interval on the rower with Jen's help. Then ran with the CFE girls 5min on 2 1/2 min off, 6 min on, 3 min off, 7 min. on. Ran around 2.25 miles. I am beat that's for sure. Not really sure what I was thinking today other then sometimes I am crazy. I was trying to get everything in today so I could have 2 days of rest!!

Ate well today. At a meeting for lunch so it was out of my control but I did the best I could.

No comments: